Search engine giant Google has collected and collects information about you. And me. And all of us who use just one of their many services.
Sure, were protected by privacy policies and promises that no data will ever be given to any third-party + Google doesn’t actually “know” us and uses the massive amount of data it collects purely to deliver relevant (ad) content, but how and where exactly does that data come from? Safe Choice Security made an interesting infographic that answers that:
Filed under Google
| Tags: data collection, Google, privacy |
Via: Safe Choice Security
Vocus gave us an infographic breakdown of the five key types of social followers.With millions of active social media users, its crucial to identify the ones that every business should care for.
Find out more about why you need them and how to engage them in the infographic below -
Via: VocusFiled under Social media | Tags: followers, social networks | Comment (0)
- yourname.seo-blog.org, running on latest version of Wordpress
- Simple administration interface & WYSIWYG editor
- Fully customizable free blog look, many pre-installed templates
- Multiple authors per blog
- Multilingual support
- Feeds syndication
- HTML allowed in publishing & commenting areas
- Ability to use XMLRPC tools for managing your Wordpress blog directly from your Desktop
- Ability to categorize Wordpress messages and links
- Full text search
- Security and abuse/SPAM content filters
- Integrated web statistics
- Safari & Mozilla/Firefox safe!
- Extremely fast blog hosting server performance – we are running on Quad Xeon 2.8GHz machine with 8GB of RAM – 100% uptime guaranteed!
- and much more, FREE of ANY charge!
Here are official stats (that trigger celebration + that WPMU Dev should be proud of):
We’ve been using WMU Dev addons since the moment we launched Seo Blog, back in ‘05 (most important plugin-of-all being Multi DB, which allowed us to scale mySQL backend, delivering users to more than 1 mySQL database/server – that doesn’t come by default with WP MU, no matter that it is crucial for everyone; but remember – there are many many more, quite useful I might add – and specially free ones – so don’t think that you cant get anything for yourself/your users if you don’t have enough money to go Premium!) = only word I can say, aside of Congrats! is: Thanks!
Over years, their site evolved so much, introducing many (upgraded/new) WPMU-specific plugins/themes and features unavailable elsewhere, so today WPMU Dev (Premium or not) is simply the best (re)source to customize your WPMU site, better than official WPMU site (period)
..but you already know that, right?
Cause if you dont, you might also like the fact that they recently launched WP MU installation service (under that cute wp.mu domain), as well as affiliate program for it = if you don’t have WP MU site to play with their addons – why not get one with ALL premium plugins preinstalled?
Congrats once again & of course -
Friends | Tags: celebration, premium plugins, wp multiuser, wpmu dev, wpmu installation | Comments (8)